Friday, March 18, 2011

sunny side up*

*Thanks to three kids and their brilliant name choice I have endless post title options.  Anything sunny goes.  Limitless possibilites.

Hopefully as tomorrow rolls around we will be looking a little less lobsteresque (hello sunburn!) and ready to serve up some more Lemonade with a smile.

Thank you for all the support!
These three have been in heaven!
To say YOU have made their Spring Break would be an understatment.

They cannot wait to see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you guys continue to do this on the weekends! My kids would love to visit The Sunshine Stand! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute! my sister said she came by! i will have to come somtime with my kiddos, they will love it! {maybe i shouldn't...then they will want me to make one for them...eek} no, seriously we will come ;} and i am the first to "follow" you!? yay!
    xoxo
    buffalo gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There! I came across your blogs through OhDeeDoh today and love what you're doing with your kiddos with the lemonade stands! I would love to talk to you about a project we do at the organization I work at called Blood:Water Mission. During the summer we have a campaign called Lemon:Aid and encourage families to "Make a Stand for Clean Water". We do clean water projects in Africa as well as HIV/AIDS work. Here are some links to learn more about the project!
    http://www.bloodwatermission.com/lemonaid.php
    http://bloodwatermission.tumblr.com/

    Email me at kellie@bloodwatermission.com if you are interested in chatting! would love to hear more about what you guys are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Buffalo Gal! If you are as cool as your sister I'd love to meet you too! We will let you know the next time we are open! Thanks for being a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kellie, what a noble cause! What a great way to get kids involved and raise awareness. Sending you an email now. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete